Sunday, November 20, 2011

Zales Holiday -You Make Me Melt Commercial Song Lost in the Moment by Daniel Lee Kendall.

Zales bridal commercial for the 2011 holiday season.
Peoples Jewellers Holiday Commercial 2011 - You Make Me Melt.


Zales: Holiday You Make Me Melt Commercial
Song: Lost in the Moment by Daniel Lee Kendall

Super cute video for Daniel Lee Kendall's track Lost in the Moment. Taken from the Lost in the Moment debut EP, out now via Redcat Sounds/MGM. Learn more


Lyrics used in the commercial
I think I'm falling
I think I'm fall-all-ing
I think I'm falling
I think I'm falling
I think I'm fall-all-ing
I think I'm falling.......for you... ...

Music video by Lost In the Moment performing Lost in the Moment. (C) 2010 Lost In the Moment.


Song: Lost in the Moment by Daniel Lee Kendall
Released: Jan 1, 2010
Buy the song on iTunes here.

No comments:

Post a Comment