Sunday, November 27, 2011

Bose SoundLink Wireless Mobile speaker Commercial Song Boy by Ra Ra Riot.

The NEW Bose SoundLink Wireless Mobile speaker pairs with your Bluetooth device to deliver full, rich sound wherever you want.

This video has been removed by the user.
Sorry about that.


Bose: SoundLink Wireless Mobile speaker Commercial
Song: Boy by Ra Ra Riot

Share the music on your mobile phone with sound quality unlike any other Bluetooth speaker. The SoundLink speaker works wirelessly with your iPhone, Android, Blackberry, tablet or laptop-and goes wherever you do for music whenever the moment calls for it.Pair and play the speaker with your Bluetooth device. Learn more


Lyrics used in the commercial
When I have once or twice
Thought I lived my life ...

I was a cold, cold boy
Hey! oh when I lie with you
But when I go back you
I... ...

Music video by Ra Ra Riot performing Boy (Live). (C) 2010 Baeble music.


Song: Boy by Ra Ra Riot
Release: August 24, 2010 (From the Album The Orchard)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

No comments:

Post a Comment