Monday, November 21, 2011

5-hour ENERGY Fix the Tired Commercial Song I'm So Tired by Boo Boo Davis.

Tired sucks. Not end of a long day tired. But middle of the day, places to go, things to do, deadlines to meet. But all I want to do is close my eyes tired.


5-hour ENERGY: Fix the Tired! Commercial
Song: I'm So Tired by Boo Boo Davis

5-hour ENERGY fixes tired fast. One shot, back to work, problem solved. 5-hour Energy Fix the Tired!



Boo Boo Davis is a survivor and belongs to the last generations of musicians that write and play the blues based on first hand experience of a hard life in the Mississippi Delta. Learn more

Music video by Boo Boo Davis performing I'm So Tired (Audio). (C) 2008 Black & Tan Records.


Song: I'm So Tired by Boo Boo Davis
Release: September 16, 2008 (From the Album Name Of The Game)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

No comments:

Post a Comment