Saturday, November 19, 2011

Fiat 500 by Gucci Elegance Commercial Song Until It Beats No More by Jennifer Lopez.

Elegance is about taking style, performance and originality and making them look easy.
Presenting the new Gucci Edition FIAT 500.


Fiat 500 by Gucci: Elegance Commercial
Song: Until It Beats No More by Jennifer Lopez
Buy the song on Amazon here.

There are icons of design, and then there are icons of Italian design. So when Fiat and Gucci collaborate to create one stunning vehicle, it's a celebration of a combined Italian legacy that spans over two centuries. The 500 by Gucci. This is couture you can drive. Learn more


Lyrics used in the commercial
Whatever you want me to
I'm gonna see it through
All that I ever do
Never stop loving you

Cause I'm alive
I can breathe
I can feel
I believe (Hey yeah)
And there ain't no doubt about it
There ain't no doubt about it
I'm in love
And it's all because of you
I was fading but you pulled me through... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment